Ultraviolet Irradiation of Blood … I’ll say it, this could cure Coronavirus, among so many more viral dis-eases.
A controlled clinical trial of ultraviolet blood irradiation (UVBI) for hepatitis C infection
Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation (UBI)
A safe and natural therapy using light as a natural antibiotic
Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation Benefits
- Heightens the body’s immune response
- Powerful anti-inflammatory and anti-infection effects
- Improves circulation
- Oxygenation of tissues
- Balancing effect (homeostasis)
- Reduction of tissue pain
- Increased immune and pain tolerance to radiation or chemotherapy
- Cardiovascular protection through increased metabolism of cholesterol, uric acid, and glucose
- Stimulation for production of red blood cells
- Improvement in the flow and properties of the blood
Related Research & Links
- Physicians UBI Awareness Center
UBI, known as BioPhotonic Therapy, gives hope for those who have not found relief!
- Europe PubMed Central
Ultraviolet blood irradiation and oxygenation affects free radicals and antioxidase after rabbit spinal cord injury.
- Oxygen Healing Therapies
Information on UVB UltraViolet Therapy provided from Oxygen Healing Therapies
- American Cancer Society
Information on Light Therapy provided from the American Cancer Society
Q: Can UVC lamps inactivate the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus?
A: UVC radiation is a known disinfectant for air, water, and nonporous surfaces. UVC radiation has effectively been used for decades to reduce the spread of bacteria, such as tuberculosis. For this reason, UVC lamps are often called “germicidal” lamps.
UVC radiation has been shown to destroy the outer protein coating of the SARS-Coronavirus, which is a different virus from the current SARS-CoV-2 virus. The destruction ultimately leads to inactivation of the virus.
Among other methods of healing treatments …