One fairly common point of origin for those who come from “elsewhere” is those who arose upon another planet, elsewhere in this galaxy or even beyond, in a very similar way in which Earth Souls arose upon Earth. Typically, Starseeds have evolved up to the third or fourth density of consciousness upon their home planet and then come to Earth for an incarnation or two. Increasing numbers of Starseeds have been incarnating upon Earth over the last number of decades, such that there are quite a good number of Starseeds here now (though I could not hazard a guess as to the actual number).
Starseeds usually arrive with a mission. They have accepted a spiritual contract to come here to assist in raising the vibration of planet Earth as we undergo a collective shift in consciousness. Starseeds have very often willingly taken a step down in consciousness… willingly being born into a system more dense than “home” so as to bring their gift to this place. Perhaps this is courage. Perhaps foolhardiness. Or perhaps it is the profoundest compassion. For, certainly, life in the Earth-Human society is often very hard on Starseeds.
Here are some attributes common to many Starseeds:
1. Starseeds often struggle, for the duration of their life, with a sense of alienation; a feeling of not-belonging. This arises from a pre-cognitive awareness that they are not “home”… and worse… that they will never (in this lifetime at least) see “home” again.
2. This feeling of alienation is often exacerbated by being born into a family (of Earth Souls?) who patently “belong” together. Being the obviously odd one in the family is often just the beginning, as this experience of being “odd” will follow many Starseeds for their entire life. Somehow “fitting in” is something that seldom happens until they meet other Starseeds… and then they often suddenly feel “got” or understood and this feels wonderful. Like finding their “real” family for the first time.
3. Starseeds are often UFO nuts. Often they come from space cultures that had space-faring technology. And so the notion of “seeing a UFO” does not feel strange to many Starseeds. Indeed they often report the idea that the UFO’s inhabitants are “my people” rather than “aliens”.
4. And, if not UFO nuts, then at least stargazers. Starseeds often have a pre-cognitive awareness that “home” is “out there”.
5. Starseeds will often escape into flights of creative fantasy and build ideal “dream worlds” in their minds. On the one hand this is due to their difficulties in integrating with this world. And on the other, this is due to their pre-cognitive awareness that they are here to assist in this world’s transformation. And on the third hand (why not?) they bear a deep-seated memory of a society that was (usually) more harmonious, peaceful, gentle and advanced than that currently found upon Earth.
6. This propensity to escapism can also draw the Starseed to altered states of consciousness. In its light aspect this can lead to meditation and the mindful, productive use of entheogens. In its dark aspect this can make the Starseed prone to abusing drugs, alcohol or other means to escape this world and the pain they feel in it. In so doing they fail to engage and fail to enact their spiritual mission (as they originally intended) and this only compounds the problem and makes them more self destructive. Starseeds are prone to depression if they don’t take control of their lives and their experiences. They may also be prone to a variety of psychoses and neuroses due to the spiritual fracturing that they feel here on Earth and the disparity with the levels of consciousness and spiritual state of their home world.
7. On the upside, if the Starseed can become sufficiently grounded to convert their flights of fantasy into something productive, they can be seen to be HIGHLY creative; often prodigiously so. They often seem to be able to pull the most ingenious ideas, concepts and awarenesses “out of thin air”. Because, of course, they are accessing soul-deep memories from elsewhere!
8. Starseeds are quite likely to be poorly adapted to this planet in any number of ways. Perhaps they seem to be “allergic to everything”. Perhaps they are photo-sensitive, declaring it always to be “too bright”. Perhaps they find it to always be too hot – or too cold. There are many possible variations for Starseeds whose physicality is demonstrating their spiritual alienation here upon planet Earth.
It isn’t easy being a Starseed! But when they “get it together” and begin to enact their soul purpose… look out! They will change the world in the most magnificent ways!
And I already told you about “3 party” in the ascending process – the LIGHTBRINGERS.
So we ALL together make THIS TIME THE SHOW A SUCCESS!!! Don`t doubt it – and especially for the DEVINE FEMININ – YOU are the Goddesses who bring the LIGHT and LOVE back to this dark place!!!
Ok, short break and then we “jump in the starseed contract” and your rough incarnation process – and believe me, you did a HUGE sacrifice in being here. You have all my respect and love for you courage!