I woke this morning with the residue of yesterday. The years come pouring back of pain, anger, retaliation. I want to defend myself, yet the truest way to do so is not any of those already mentioned. The best way is no participation. I will take my energies and my attempts to get along and I will instead focus on loving me … just the way that I am.
I find myself alone most of the time. This is perfectly fine for when I am around others who are close to me they seem to feel the privilege of verbal assault, and then comes the go’round of defense. Oh how ugly this attack is, and it lasts. If I attempt to argue the points, defend in any way, then of course the other will retaliate in a manner that is equally, if not more so, unpleasant. And it goes on and on.
So I walk away. I do not play. I can still love a person without being part of that viscous cycle. Game over.
1) I identify myself with the Living Spirit ~ with all the power, all the Presence and all the Life there is, and my world is AWESOME!
2) I am God’s LOVE in active expression, and my relationships are always unfolding and sustained in harmony and divine order.
3) My heart is open and receptive to the highest love, affection, support and joy! I am loved and loving!
4) Knowing that the Divine Presence flows through all beings everywhere, I see, feel and celebrate Spirit in ALL people.
5) I sense and welcome the divine and harmonious activity of Universal Good embracing and revealing Itself in every relationship in my life.
6) I am irresistible to love, and therefore I am irresistible to my right and perfect partner. I partner with Spirit within me, and am right now aligned with fabulous love and energy in every part of my life.
If relationships in life prove not to hold these thoughts or ideas and feelings, it is best to distance ones self from them and nurture these thought forms on our own. Sometimes letting go is the highest form of self love.